Saturday, April 13, 2013

Design Day! Learning To Create and Use Digital Scrapbooking Templates

I never understood the rave about using templates in designing digital scrapbook pages. I thought that it was a process that limited creativity. I usually get my inspiration from a photo and didn't think that a template would allow me to be very creative.

My skepticism compelled me to research this method of scrapping. Today was my learning day and I have to say that I LIKE it!

Though I would not opt to limit my scrapping to using templates, I think I will create a library to use for fun quick pages.

I thought I would share with you what I learned today.

Here is the template I made in Photoshop:

Doesn't look like much, does it? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

But look at the two totally different pages I was able to create from just this one template.



Love them, don't you?

Ya Ya


No comments:

Post a Comment