Sunday, April 27, 2014

Creative Dare: Music is in the Air

This month Tracy challenged us to incorporate a song into a mixed media painting. "I believe" she said it should be a song that means something to us.

So, naturally I wanted to do a painting about my favorite song....

Suite Judy Blue Eyes by CSN or is it, Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond, or September Morn by Neil Diamond,  or EXODUS or ...

That's when I realized, I have too many favorites :)

There is a song, however, that has always meant a lot to me. Whenever I falter, I remember this song...

I Believe....

There are many renditions, but Elvis' is the one that gets me teary eyed
everytime :)

I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows...


So, this is my creative dare painting.
I believe.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment