Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ain't No Cure For The Summertime Blues

It was my week to design a project as a Frosted Design team member. There is only one thing on my mind lately, so the project was going to reflect that. My new home in Florida!

In preparation for retirement, I closed on a house in Melbourne, FL and not soon enough, I will be going home.

Hard to believe one would wish to be older (except as a teen when our 18th birthday could not come soon enough.. ha), but I have to wait to get life in order and buying the house was the first step. Hence, my summertime blues.

But.... in less than a week, I will be seeing my new home for the first time as I vacation there with my sister and begin to get everything in order. Yay!

My project for Frosted Designs is a scrapbook page of my new pool.


This page is a mix of scrapbooking and mixed media. 

As always, I love that you stopped by and would love to hear if you have your own summertime blues , so I know I am not alone :)


1 comment:

  1. That pool looks so freaking awesome!! Congrats on your new house ( but still wish you could join us on the artcation, maybe next year?)

    ReplyDelete