Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall, no... Summer... no Fall Is In The Air!

Last week I had the coolest surgery on my thumb relieving weeks of pain. They gave me the cutest pink bandage and honest to goodness, I was good as new the very next day!

We had a couple of pretty chilly days and I was convinced that autumn had arrived and I would not get warm again for many months. I actually built a fire to try and warm up!


However, today was actually the first day of Fall and the temps were in the 80s. Go figure! I am not complaining, mind you, but I am starting to go that seaonal confusion stage when I get dressed in the morning. I bundle up, only to shed just about everything by the end of the day.

I love autumn, but call me crazy, I am NOT ready for summer to end!

1 comment:

  1. Dressing in layers is code for Fall, lol Just checking in to see how your thumb is doing, are you healed yet, or is it a long recovery period. We need you arting again!

    ReplyDelete