Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A 4th of July Wedding

Another day off yesterday and I finally got my son's candid wedding pictures scrapped. Yes, they got married on the 4th of July and here it is the middle of August before I even get them started.  I love how they turned out and I had a lot of fun creating them.
I cried a little as I sorted through the photos. I wasn't able to share the day with them and was a bit envious of those who did. OK, I was a whole lot of envious! (Just another quirk of retirement; you don't have to get vacation time approved ... I can't wait!)

Of course, you can't expect that I would put aside the whole Red, White, and Blue  theme in lieu of traditional wedding colors. They wanted a 4th of July wedding, so they get 4th of July colors. It's this scrappers ( and mother's) prerogative, after all.

Nicol and Tiffany, I love you both and I hope these pages will help you keep the memory of this day close to your heart. xxoo

        Ya Ya



No comments:

Post a Comment