Monday, August 12, 2013

Awesome Birthday Party!

Having a little time off from my day job, I've been able to put a little time into some personal pages that have been on my "carry over" list for quite some time.

In December of 2012, my son's girlfriend (now my daughter in law) threw my son a 28th birthday party that BEAT THE BAND! It was awesome.

I hadn't seen my son in a few years. I flew down as part of the surprise. I arrived the day before the party. I was so excited to spend time with my daughter, but I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to be so close to my son and have to wait to see him until the next day.

These pages tell a story of a girlfriend who loves so deeply that she put together the only party that would make my son happy. She hired his favorite local artist to play. She invited exactly the friends that he would want to celebrate with. She made this party all about him and was able to keep it in his comfort zone (Nicol does NOT like to be the center of attention).

These pages tell the story of an Aunt (my sister, Tracy) who surprised us all by secretly flying from NY to Florida to make Nicol's day special.

These pages also tell the story of the closest friends a man could ever have!

Hope you enjoy seeing them!
                                         Ya Ya


 











No comments:

Post a Comment