Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dabbling in Multimedia Canvases

I woke up to rain this morning. Being cool and overcast, I had no guilt about settling in and scrapping ALL DAY!

As I sipped my coffee, however, I grabbed a pad of paper and a pencil to make my daily "to do" list. I am a list maker for everything.

No one was up yet and it was so, quiet. Well, except for the rain. I just kept thinking of how peaceful it was in the kitchen. The patio doors were open and I could smell the rain.

I just kept thinking that, at that moment, I had calm in my heart. So much for my list; I wanted to paint!
I drew what I felt... Peace and Calm


As time progressed.... my table got messier and my list was all but forgotten.


Then, I was done. From calm, to chaotic, to peace-full.


And, I love her.
    Ya Ya
~
Here are some of the past paintings I've done.















No comments:

Post a Comment