Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Super Hero in the Making

Many of you already know that I was lucky enough to spend time with Michelle, my daughter's oldest friend, and lead singer of Beebs and Her Money Makers while they were touring this summer.

I have been so impressed with Michelle's drive to follow her dream and the positive messages she sends out to all of her fans that I just keep thinking of what a great role model she is for girls. Though the band's 'gimmick' is all about being a super hero, it is not far from the truth about this young lady.


Today, I was supposed to be working, but as usual a million things run through my head at any given time. I couldn't get Michelle out of my mind. I just kept thinking about how she lives her words.

She is kind, caring, compassionate, values her relationships, works hard to create her own happiness and is passionate about her life.

Of course, the work stopped and the doodling began....


Michelle, you inspire me!



No comments:

Post a Comment