Monday, October 14, 2013

Etsy Update

As you know, through much encouragement and a KRR angel, I opened my Etsy shop (Ya Ya Scrap and Print) less than a month ago. I have been so busy ever since. You know how that is... making sure you have everything in place in case you really do get an order :)

At first, I listed the prints of my paintings. Seeing them in my own little shop made me very proud. I even forgot for a minute how scared I was to share them 'outloud'.

I really do love these canvases. So much so, that I just had to design some note cards to share, too.


Then it happened! Sale number 1!

I had only listed two sets of cards, so that sale took me down to one set left listed. Then, I got a request that someone wanted two sets. Do you believe it? I am not even a month old and I had to restock the shelves already.

To my sisters in our Flying Lessons: The Whole Shebang eBook Group, I thank you for your daily doses of inspiration. Like the Lion in The Wizard of Oz, I believe I was always brave, but I needed the medallion (validation). You all have given me that.

To the recipients of my first two orders, I hope
 these cards bring as muchjoy to your heart as 
you have brought to mine.

I'm feeling rather bold at the moment, so I guess
it's time to list some of my soaps in my shop.

I'll let you know when that happens.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment