Sunday, December 28, 2014

Prints Of My Artwork Are Now Available at Society6

I have been meaning to post an update for a LONG time. Every Friday afternoon, my phone prompts me to post on my blog. I have been so busy that I usually just 'dismiss' the reminder.

With the holidays in full swing, some personal changes at home and trying to put more time into my art, I decided that writing was pretty low on my priority list.

After finishing another commissioned piece of art today, I couldn't help but feel motivated to try another outlet for getting my art prints out for sale.

So, I spent a little time tonight listing the girlz in my International Girlz series for sale on Society6 .


I will add more of my art in the days to come and I'll let you know as I do. Bear with me , I am just a little giddy about this new outlet for my artwork.

I love that Society6 offers Gallery quality Giclee prints in varying sizes (8" x 10" through 28" x 35") making it possible for buyers to create whatever size grouping they want. The prints are affordable for gifting, they can be bouight framed or as stretched canvasses.

Society6 also gives me the option to offer my art one other products like: totes, mugs, phone cases, pillows. I will have to resize my art to accomodate printing on these, but I hope to get that done soon.

I am over the top excited at the prospect of sipping my coffee out of a mug WITH MY ARTWORK ON IT!

Please take a minute to check out my work at Society6 and definitely let me know if there is any particular piece of my art you would like to see listed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment