Saturday, November 14, 2015

Coffee & Canvas Class Was A Blast!

Today's Coffee & Canvas Class at Grounds For Coffee on Harrison was a wonderful success. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed these girls.


We talked, and laughed, and learned about each other. Not enough, however, for me. This was such a wonderful group that I wish I could have learned more about these women. I did learn that two of them are artists in a different medium and yet they enjoyed learning to create in mixed media. 


I learned that one of them is a self proclaimed perfectionist, as if that was a negative thing. I had a hard time keeping the fact that I am also a perfectionist to myself. 


I think everyone enjoyed the class and that's what was most important to me. I hope I inspired them to create more Mixed Media at home and with friends. 

We had to take a group photo before they were all finished as one of the girls had a dinner date and we wanted her included. 


Thank you, girls, for allowing me to share my love of Mixed Media art with you. Your canvases turned out AWESOME!!!!!!

The time for me went by way, too fast. 

Thank you, Suzy (owner of Grounds For Coffee-Harrison) for lending us your meeting area for such a wonderful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment