Thursday, October 10, 2019

YouTube Videos, Finally!

As you know, I finally created a couple of YouTube videos.  Check them out at:
























It would be wonderful if you subscribed to my channel. You won't be inundated with notifications as I am really just trying to learn how best to record, edit and upload.

I am recording the videos on my phone for now and have tried a few different ways to record overhead. I bought a tripod, but I was disappointed that with overhead filming, you can see the tripod legs no matter how you adjust things.

The two newest videos are recorded using an apparatus made of PVC pipe. A fellow artist shared this and I thought it ingenious. Check our her " How To" video here:


I also purchased this mount by Arkon. This may become my 'go to' as it takes up less space on my work surface and it holds my phone much steadier.



I look forward to sharing more videos on YouTube and hope you will subscribe and support me.

Thank you, as always for following my art and life journeys.





No comments:

Post a Comment