Thursday, February 25, 2016

Finally Settled and Creating Art Again

I know I haven't posted here in a long time, but the move to Florida has been full of 'settling in' stuff.

I came with only what would fit in my car and realized that I left so many things behind that perhaps that wasn't the best choice. But, it is done.

My new home is minimalist to say the least.

I can:

Dine at a table


Sit on a sofa 


... and Sleep in a bed. 



Does one really need much more to carry on everyday existance?
Yes,... yes, one does. A studio is in the making.

The original garage in this house was converted into a room and I am using that as a studio. I have begun setting it up to work in as well as providing a place to hold mixed media classes.



I am so excited for this new adventure and I am adjusting to the changes it has made in my life. 

I am creating art again and I am loving that. 

Here is my very first piece of Florida art ...



More updates coming :)

As always, thank you for your patience in my absence from blogging and for supporting and encouraging me in my art journey.

T

2 comments:

  1. So glad to to see too back blogging looks like a great fresh start Tommy Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon. I am trying to figure out how to tie together blogging and whatever social media I can in hopes of eliminating duplicate posts. This is all a learning curve for me.

      Delete