Saturday, November 19, 2016

Artting with Olivia

Last weekend I had the opportunity to keep Olivia (my granddaughter) over night.

We like to watched amovie, played a dice game and I taught her how to play "Rummy for Kids" . This is MY version of Rummy, where you only try to get 3 of a kind. She's 7 and can't remember all the rules or ways to get points.

Another one of our favorite activities is artting. Olivia loves all of the art supplies that I have in the studio and wants to use all of them whenever she can.

This weekend, I showed her how to draw a face, ink it with a micron pen and then add watercolor as her paint medium. We actually went live on Facebook as we were in the process. Olivia was excited to see everyones comments.

Here is Olivia's finished painting. It came out AMAZING!



And, my painting when Olivia left...


I added some elements to mine and now she looks finished.


This piece is for sale in my Etsy shop.

Thank you for following my life and art journeys. I love sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment